Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Wrapping Paper Rolls

Well, I did my shopping yesterday but still no wrapping paper sheets like I wanted. I ended up getting three bigger rolls to use but when I came home, my husband asked me why I wanted the sheets. So I had to think about that for awhile - I mean, I didn't want to seem like I was a little OCD about it with no good reason! As soon as I brought them in I knew why - they wouldn't fit in either of my storage bins for wrapping. I have an upright but that is tooo short. I have an under the bed bin but that was tooo shallow. Now I need one that is juuust right but that's not happening anytime soon. I doubt if I will finish any of these rolls before Christmas as I like different paper under the tree. One year I tried wrapping everything in red - it just wasn't the same. I've also been trying to use up all those bags that I keep recycling - somehow they keep coming back. I really like the set of boxes I bought one year at Wal-Mart that included small and large one piece boxes in different shapes. They are decorated on the outside so all I needed to do was put some ribbon around and it was perfect. Those were no where to be found this year. Also what happened to plain old curling ribbon? The ribbon they're selling now also has some metallic stuff in there that is nice, but does it curl? Who knows - the package doesn't say! Just when you think you have the whole wrapping thing licked, they up and change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment