Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Blog Posts

This has been something that's annoyed me ever since I started writing my blog. There are people in the goerie.com blog site that don't update their blogs for months. I feel that you shouldn't take up the space if you're not going to keep up with it. That might not be accurate about the space thing but I'm sure others will not bother checking your blog if it's not updated. There are so many sports and specialized blogs such as Tall Ships, etc. that I think someone should have made them broaden their subject a tad so they could do more with it. Some of them have said at the beginning that they would write on weekdays only and take weekends off. I get the impression that it is more of a job to some. Others, I realize, are busy and this is just one more thing they've gotten themselves into. All that said, it only takes a couple minutes, you're writers anyway, and it shouldn't be that big of a deal to blurt out a few sentences about anything just to keep us informed. Maybe I'm too critical but that's the way I feel. Me, I'm looking forward to my 100th blog post coming up in a couple days. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment