Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Monday, September 6, 2010

Cards

This is always a busy time of year for my entertainment center, what with all the birthday, anniversary and now retirement cards propped on top. In order to fit them all in I have them wedged in behind others so as not to neglect any ones. I enjoy looking at them and manage to get a chuckle along the way. Of course my husband manages to find funny ones and also insists on writing a big birthday number on my card (thank goodness I don't mind getter older). Last year as we received the first round of cards, they were placed on the TV. As the second round was delivered I thought, hmm, that looked familiar so as I put it up I noticed it was exactly like the one my other sister had sent. As my husband opened his two (he's often slower to open his), he noticed they were the same. We laughed and pondered whether this was planned or what. I called both of them after and since they shop at the same store, it was not out of the ordinary for them to pick the same cards. This year mine were different but I guess there's just not that many nice brother-in-law cards to pick from because he got the same one! At least now I won't have to be so particular about displaying his tow that are the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment