Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Three things I'm loving today

Well, I'm going to try this again and hopefully get the hang of it. Here's three things I'm loving today.
  1. I'm really enjoying my craft room - someplace I can sneak into and work on my jewelry but not have to put it all away each time. I finally got that room under control, thanks in big part to Aunt Rita's bins and containers. I know I'll have to do more sorting later but for now it works. My light needs some help but I'll work on that, too.
  2. I'm lovin all the new shows on TV. I've mentioned this before about them giving me alot of material for my blog and besides that, I just enjoy watching them. There's almost too many of them to watch so I might have to do some in mid-season but for now I'm squeezing in as many as I can.
  3. There's only 3 months until Christmas! Some people might not get too excited about the thought of presents right now but it's giving me alot of reasons to craft. I was just thinking the other day about making my candy and other recipes I've wanted to make but didn't have the time. My head is spinning with ideas!

Well, there they are and I think I have that mastered. Unfortunately as I was writing I also thought about some cons to each of those so that might be another blog. Maybe I should do a heads and tails sort of blog so it's not too much of a downer.

No comments:

Post a Comment