Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Up in the Air

I've had this movie for over 3 weeks now and just yesterday watched it. At first I didn't even remember where I put it - I was right in the middle of cleaning and I tucked it in the entertainment center. Admittedly I have been busy and I never wanted to spend my day in front of the TV, whether it be movies, soaps, news, weather or QVC, but after 3 weeks I started to re-evaluate my membership to Netflix. I almost got on and canceled it but thought I better get that movie ready to send back first. I didn't even think I'd like it. As much as I hate to say it, I haven't been that impressed with George Clooney lately. But yesterday while my tomatoes were cooking down into sauce, I decided to watch it and get it over with. Man, I loved it! I found myself experiencing so many emotions during a short time and having a bunch of aha moments. I think it was alot better than Crazy Hearts - that one was too predictable in a bad way. Now I'm in the process of rethinking my decision to cancel Netflix. I still don't like how they sold us out for the on demand channels but it is convenient and really don't want to have to go out of my way to the Redbox. Well, there is another option which satisfies my new frugal spirit and my love of movies - change my plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment