Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ebay

I truly am on a mission when I set my sights on something. Right now it's about a birthday present for my grandson which I think he will love. I bid on a set of Batman Lego McDonald's minifigs that were put out in 2008 and I lost by one cent. I've had this done to me before and unless I'm perched right in front of the computer for hours, I get outbid. Well, there's alot more where those came from I'm finding out and I'm determined to get me one. This brings back memories of the beany baby promotion years ago. I was determined to get as many as I could and even recruited my husband to stop into as many McDonald's to get ones I didn't have. He was such a good sport about it. I especially liked when he would go out of town and bought totally different ones. I had visions at the time of selling them for a bundle but everyone else had the same idea. Now I have bags of beany babies, unopened, waiting for the windfall. I ended up selling some at my garage sale and the rest will either be toys for the kids or decorations. I do have an Elvis beany baby bear with a cape that I got in Las Vegas(second trip) that I keep in my bingo bag for good luck. I guess I just have to be patient but this is where that mobile Internet would come in handy. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment