Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Monday, September 20, 2010

New Week

I wasn't sure what to write about this morning and considered giving it a rest until I came up with something, but as I checked out the other blogs I'm following, it seemed like everyone else might feel the same as I do. The other ones haven't updated their blogs since last week so maybe it was the weekend. Hopefully once my husband retires, we won't have to squeeze everything into a weekend which just makes Monday morning quite a drag. I definitely went off my diet yesterday with a breakfast buffet. It started to hit me last night and I knew today wouldn't be good. Ever since my gallbladder was removed, I seem to have a hard time processing fat and even though I know this, the buffet proved too much for me. They even had french toast stuffed with chocolate and peanut butter! I only had a taste of most things but it all added up. I've become dissapointed with breakfast buffets after I did a few and found all sorts of unique and tasty recipes. Somehow the usual eggs, bacon and pancakes didn't cut it. I guess along with many of those new additions comes some high calorie high fat options. Anyway, I'm back on track now, have a list of things to do this week and even have some of my Peppermint Mocha creamer in my coffee. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment