Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Blog Challenge

I've taken an idea from my daughter-in-law who also has a blog and started this challenge. It's a list of 30 things to write about in my blog for 30 days. It will be a modified version because I don't want to give away too many secrets ha-ha. The first one is to introduce myself with a picture and tell 15 interesting facts about me. Well, the way I look at it, the fewer pictures of myself on here, the better, so you'll have to look at the posting I just made this morning and see me in my floppy hat. As far as the 15 interesting facts, after this month you'll know enough about me to last a lifetime. I will say, and I'm sure you've already guessed it, is that I like to do crafts. My name is Mary, or Mary Mouse as some called me in college because I was so quiet. I've been retired for a year and I've been fascinated with blogs since I saw the movie Julie and Julia. I better stop there or I'll give too much away and not have anything left to write tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment