Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

One Month of Movies

I made a decision as to what plan to have for Netflix. If it were completely up to me, I would cancel the whole thing. I'm very disgusted with them for a bunch of reasons, however my hubby has found his niche - horror movies (instant play). Therefore I decided just to do the streaming so he can watch his movies. You have to wait a month anyway to see the new releases so I'll probably do pay-per-view for the few movies I watch anymore. So, until Sept. 2, I'm going to get my money's worth out of Netflix. It was difficult but I filled my queue with movies and intend to watch and send as many as I can this month.
By the way, in case you're wondering what's gotten into me with all the blogs - I have a goal which is to get 200 blogs before my retirement anniversary date which is Sat. It was supposed to be when I started the blog but that didn't materialize. I'm almost there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment