Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Cell Phone

This is something I try hard not to leave home without  -  my cell phone, charged and ready to go.  That's the whole point of it anyway  -  to use when you're out and about without access to a land line phone.  That's why my hubby and I got them in the first place. I also take it when I walk in case of emergency and to know the time.   Of course, it's become much more than that over the years.  Now it's our long distance phone service, so without a charged phone at home, my calls are limited.  That's exactly what happened last week, to my surprise.  I heard a beeping at home and realized it was my phone and it needed charged.  As I reached for my charger, I became aware that it was not in its usual spot and I had a pretty good idea where it was.  Fortunately, I had enough juice to make a quick call to my hubby who confirmed my suspicions  -  he had taken my charger, along with his when he went out of town.  To make matters worse, the car charger we bought wasn't working either!  Well, after I calmed down, I made a run to Kmart to buy another car charger that I could take with me on my trip. Another thing I realized was that it doesn't feel too good to be tied to anything that much, be it phone or computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment