Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

3 Wishes

Now my idea of wishes is what kids do with their birthday cake.  I feel like I've had to come up with so much stuff for this challenge that has to do with what I want such as dream house, dream wedding.  It's made me realize that I'm happy with what I have.  So for this I'm acting like Miss America and my three wishes are
  1. World Peace
  2. A cure for cancer
  3. a big lottery win
Anything else I could ask for are things I can probably get myself.  Of course the lottery would be mostly for my family and charities.  Do you think that would get me a win?  Sorry for the attitude and I should have seen what the challenge was going to expect of me.  At first it was kind of fun looking at old pictures and reminiscing about my parents and places I've been, but now I want it to be over.  Maybe that was the point of it  -  to focus so much on yourself that you want to see others now.  Tomorrow is the last challenge and I will be relieved and ready to start anew.

No comments:

Post a Comment