Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Monday, September 12, 2011

Something That Stresses Me Out

This challenge really tries to make you dig deep, even if you don't want to.  I wrote before about how I don't like to merge in traffic and that also causes me some stress but I feel I need to come up with another one for the sake of the challenge.  I find since I retired that I don't have much stress and I even notice it in my hubby.  One thing I do get is a little anxious about  being around other people in conflict or a person that has said stuff to me that makes me uncomfortable.  I'm not going into details but sometimes I anticipate what a certain situation can bring and I feel that dirty sneaker effect.  More often than not I'm wrong and it's all good.  Too many times I've been in a situation where I never say what I feel because usually I'm too surprised to think of something.  So I spend time rehearsing what I would say if it happens so I don't feel like I've been walked on.  Age brings a lot of this stuff on and as I get older I don't want to have things over my head like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment