Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What's in my Purse

I've had to think creatively since I made my new purse.  The Travelon purses had a place for everything especially cards.  I've managed to fit it all in my new grab bag thankfully.  I have just about what everyone else has as far as the basics and then a few other things we seem to need from time to time.  I carry some Shout wipes for drips, Tide-to-go for extra protection, a small pair of fold-up scissors for coupons, a page of return address labels for any raffle tickets we might buy, a few packaged towelletes for a quick clean-up, a small bundle of my calling cards, in addition to the usual wallet, cards, cellphone, comb, mirror, chapstick, pens, and gum that most others stuff into their purses. That pretty much handles it for me and there's still a little room if my hubby wants me to hold his cigs or camera.
P.S.  Hope nothing is misspelled in here.  I let one thing go that I knew was wrong thinking the spellcheck would get it and it didn't.  What's up with that?  So much for the new format.

No comments:

Post a Comment