Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Board Games I Love

Once again I'm unable to just name one board game that I like  -  I have several.  One of my first favorites was the Barbie Prom game.  I know it's a kid's game but I like it so much that I bought one at a thrift store as an adult to play with my granddaughter someday.  I remember playing this at some one's house for a sleepover and then requesting they bring it to my house at a later time.  The first one had cards for Ken, Pointdexter and a couple other guys and also the dresses you could choose.  Another game I first played at a friend's house was Mille Borne (1000 miles in French) and I later asked for one for myself.  I remember my mom and I playing it and saying the french words for everything including essence for gas.  We had a ball.  Then with my own kids I recall us all playing Mall Madness.  It was kind of a hassle setting up but we each had a credit card to put through a slot and it went "ch-ching".  There were sales and clearances all over and the object was to buy a certain amount and then leave the mall.  I wish now we hadn't gotten rid of that one  -  I think even my grandson would have enjoyed that one.  Ch-ching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment