Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Monday, September 5, 2011

Nicknames

I've never really had any nicknames that I would care to share.  My dad had one for me but I choose to forget that one.  The others, such as Mary Mouse, were not used around me in a nice way.  People close to me frequently call me Mare but that's about it.  Of course, I've been called many things such as rule follower and dork but those were dependent on the moment.  Sorry this wasn't a very interesting blog.  I'm playing catch-up again and to tell you the truth, this challenge is kind of dragging on a little more than I thought it would.  I'm anxiously awaiting the day when I can get back to my regular stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment