Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Monday, September 5, 2011

Crocheting

OK, this one will put me back on track  -  thank goodness!  What would I never get tired of?  For this one I'd have to say crocheting.  I sometimes like to knit but I grow tired of that and need to put it away for awhile, but with crocheting that doesn't happen.  I've been very busy lately with sewing but at times I need a break from that, too.  I guess I considered my tv addiction as something I don't get tired of but sitting in front of the tv gets boring too.  This past week I broke down and bought some more yarn for an afghan at Ollies.  I swore I wouldn't buy any more after I finished a couple baby blankets but I was itching to crochet.  I had a calendar full of afghans to crochet that my sister had given me and there were a couple that I really wanted to make, so I started one over the weekend.  It felt good to be crocheting again!  I'll keep you posted on my progress and possibly a picture when it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment