Labels

Life (108) Crafts (39) challenge (30) food (22) cooking (20) shopping (12) TV (9) Movies (6) gardening (6) Exercise (5) Health (5) Travel (5) computing (5) Decorating (3) weather (3)

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Morning Fix

I have been feeling a little off for awhile now and haven't been able to pin down the reason.  I'm more stressed than I have been, tightly wound, might be more how to describe it.  I was going over it in my mind today and came up with a few reasons for this.  A couple weeks ago when my daughter was home she asked how much coffee I had that morning  -  dah!!  For so long I've only had one cup in the morning and drank more water throughout the day.  Then about a month ago when I drove out to help with my grandson, I stopped and had that second cup to get me through the drive.  Once I started having that second cup there was no stopping me.  I'm sure it's not all that but combined with more sweets, less sleep with the new tv shows starting and being stuck inside canning, I'm feeling sluggish to say the least.  I haven't been exercising as regular as usual also, especially when I want to get started on the canning or travelling somewhere, but just having that second cup of coffee sets my whole game off.  I'm not even sure I need that extra caffeine when I'm driving somewhere, just sipping on the coffee might give me the right boost, so I decided I'll start having decaf and see what happens.  Maybe it'll be just the adjustment I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment